With kids back in school are you ready to get “back to you”?
For less than $20 per week, get the tools and support you need to jump start your nutrition, make changes in your body composition, and develop habits that will serve you in the long term (not just for an 8 week challenge)!
- Pre-Challenge Prep Week: 9/16/18 through 9/22/18
- Official Challenge Start Date (Week #1 Measurements Due): 9/23/2018
- Mid- Challenge Check Point (Week #4 Measurements Due): 10/21/18
- Official Challenge End Date (Week #8 Measurements Due): 11/17/18
- Nutrition Health History Form
- Goal Setting Sheet
- Change Readiness Assessment
- Getting Started: Pre-Challenge Action Items!
- Habit Tracker
- Recipe Packet (includes breakfasts, lunch, dinner, and snack ideas)
- Shopping Lists
- Portion Guidelines
- Nutrition Guiding Principles
- Quick Reference Guides
This program can be completed completely virtually! You can access the information and follow along on your own schedule and at your own pace. I’ve developed the following fully virtual support structure:
- Weekly e-mails with resources, instructions, tips & tricks, and motivation to keep you engaged with me throughout the duration of the challenge
- Access to a closed Facebook Group for support, accountability, and unlimited Q&A
- 3 Body Comp Weigh-Ins (Week #1, Week #4, and Week #8) – all you need is an at-home scale with a body fat percentage reading OR an at-home scale and a tape measure!
Cost: $175 per participant, all inclusive.
Payment accepted via PayPal (when you register, you’ll receive an invoice from me). All sales final.
My Back-to-School Nutrition Rest/Body Composition Challenge is designed to benefit participants with varying degrees of experience/knowledge of nutrition.
If you’re new to healthy eating, you’ll receive nutrition education from me throughout the course of the program to help you learn and apply the fundamentals of nutrition to reach your goals.
If you already know what to do, you’ll receive the structure, accountability, and fresh new recipes to give you the jump start you need to get back on track!